Saturday 9 July 2016

What Is J?

The introduction is always the worst part, and because it's my introduction, it sucks more than the average one.
Note: I just wrote 'than' and I have no idea if it was the right one but if it isn't, I give you the permission to stop reading this.  

Basically, I changed by name a few months ago so that there is a 'j' in it. I won't tell you my name ( for privacy reasons ) but this small inclusion in my name has kind of changed me. It feels different - I feel more sophisticated somehow. Putting this J in my name has had the same effect on me as a good haircut. 
Note: EFFECT OR AFFECT? Grammar can be a bitch.     

This J doesn't really relate to anything I'll be blogging about but I feel like I had to explain it because it's all over my page. Anyway, I had to tell you something about myself because other than that I've kept you all in the dark. Don't worry, the lights will turn on soon. 

So this is pretty much the end of my first post. I still don't really have a meaning to this page and I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm taking it one step at a time. 

- Mysterious J 
                       

http://teenage-blogger-central.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_27.html

Where all teen bloggers are noticed ^

2 comments:

  1. If you have a fiddle around, you can get a "follow" widget so people can follow you, I'd sure like to follow you!
    - L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm new to blogging too! and looking for blogging buddies I was wondering if you want to like support each others blogs maybe do a guest post or something? my blog is http://themisfitsjournal.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete